Controlled burn.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Burnt about 1/3 of one of my deer/bird hunting areas today.
The hedge tree's that harbored pack rat nests went up like a rocket burn. Lol.
2a1bda0c1f7745ef7883bd2df1f1c797.jpg

7ffaf84d67724191a7b89d11cbae4ec2.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the top of the second photo, you can see the pack rat in the top of the tree barely. They were like squirrels climbing the tree to escape the fire. Its amazing how many critter dens are exposed after a burn. I suspect armadillo's.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The BIA broke into my property last Friday and burned the whole 53 acres without my consent. I don't actually mind having it burned this time of year but I'd really prefer they ask. It makes you wonder what else the .gov would just break in and do if that's what they decided to do.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The BIA broke into my property last Friday and burned the whole 53 acres without my consent. I don't actually mind having it burned this time of year but I'd really prefer they ask. It makes you wonder what else the .gov would just break in and do if that's what they decided to do.

It's burnt on a rotation, and I I'm pretty sure you gave consent when you agreed to lease it, unless they've changed their procedure. They still should have notified you, as there was a burn plan written up prior to the burn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom