Conversation starter for your Dem friends.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry. Two peas in a pod of several peas. If it's a politician it's a lying sack of ****. Yes, I might be a little bit cynical in this regard.

I could probably find a Prager to tell us how all Politicians are lying sacks oh **** but that does not help me jack with my Dem friends!
:rubhands::sunbath::cool:

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry. Two peas in a pod of several peas. If it's a politician it's a lying sack of ****. Yes, I might be a little bit cynical in this regard.

I can't help but agree, not to mention I don't and won't have any dem friends, their brain damaged along with others I won't mention..

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I learnt me something! I ain't never in my years had nobody tell me that Republican President Lincoln had a Democrat Vice President Johnson. Boy, that daggum sure ain't happnin no mo!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't help but agree, not to mention I don't and won't have any dem friends, their brain damaged along with others I won't mention..

I've had friends who were WAY more liberal than me. Problem with friends like that is they seem to be a lot less "tolerant" of others' views than I am and I tend to get tired of someone being a prick to me after a while, so ... well ... it seems to be a self-correcting problem, given a little time.

So, it's not so much that I haven't tried to have friends who don't think like me as it is folks who don't think like me aren't really interested in being friends with people like me.

And plus, I just don't like people. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom