Convict gets additional 25 years for killing cellmate (his sister's rapist)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's good to hear of some real Brotherly Love and have justice enacted properly upon the evil. Even though the brother is paying the price for his actions, he should feel better for avenging his sister's death and making sure the raping murdering bastard is dead dead DEAD.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's good to hear of some real Brotherly Love and have justice enacted properly upon the evil. Even though the brother is paying the price for his actions, he should feel better for avenging his sister's death and making sure the raping murdering bastard is dead dead DEAD.

Was his sister killed or later died? There isn't anything in any of the stories that said she was dead.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It happens. Typically it's 6 figure pencil pushers that assign an imates custody level and where they go. Either I&I didn't do a thorough background check or the sister never reported the rape.

I've seen DOC through two rival gang members in the same cell who were in prison for killing each others fellow members. When asked what moron thought this would be a good idear, we never got a response.

Not saying this story doesn't have something wonky going on, but it does happen
I hear ya, also the amount of pay DOC at the guard level gets is not going to inspire a whole lot of give a hoot!!

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear ya, also the amount of pay DOC at the guard level gets is not going to inspire a whole lot of give a hoot!!
That's no kidding. KDOC paid pretty decent after you promoted to SSGT. I think I was at 21 when I left 13 years ago, but the quality of employees is low. I started with 44 in our basic class. Graduated 32 and in that 6 weeks, we had 50 plus quit or get terminated on the hill.

It was the most simple job on the planet if you did your job, but the temptation to cross the line was present daily. You had to be straight up

Latest posts

Top Bottom