Convince me to buy something other than a Glock 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theman4bran

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
The Glock 43X is probably the best carry gun I've ever owned, with the G45 coming in a close 2nd. We live in incredible times right now with a plethora of choices out there. Good luck with your search.
Agreed. It’s a toss up between those. I like the 43 as well. Though less capacity it doesn’t “print” as bad. Can carry a plus 2 magazine as backup

icarus_85

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am the worst about selling and trading guns way more than I should and I traded my carry gun for a rifle a few weeks back. I have tried a P320, P365, M&P 2.0, and even a Staccato C2 DUO. I keep going back to a Glock 19 as just feels nice and is at a reasonable price range. Any handgun over $1000 is nice but I have trouble holding onto it when I know I can have a nice rifle set up for that price. A Glock 19 size is the sweet spot for me that actually seems to conceal better (with a quality holster/belt) than the 365s or Shields that I've owned. Would not be against trying other guns in a similar size and price range because as I mentioned before, I don't mind trading/selling.

Particularly interested in trying the midsize FN MRD 509 (15rds) and the CZ P07. I know there are others out there in the same boat as I am and always end up wanting a Glock for carry, even after experiencing more expensive guns. Really just wanting to hear what other people here think.
G19 Gen4 MOS. And carry my G27 Gen4 at certain times as well.

Hworth18

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go with the Glock if that is what works for you.. I tried them and I've never been a fan of Glocks, and I definitely don't think they are perfection. I've tried just about everything I can think of and finally settled on what I like. Good luck in finding what you like and works for you.

Last edited:

cmc tom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 43 was great as my EDC but got bit by the trigger guard every time fired. Now use the ruger max9. 4 more rounds, CT1550 RDS mounts directly to slide, very concealable. Personal choice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom