Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be the gentlemanly thing to do I believe.

I guess... they'll look pretty well the same as every other set of ribs I've posted on here.

But, then, some people say BBQ is like tatas, right? Once you've seen one pair, you want to see them all?

Actually I can attest that there are many tatas I don't want to see and wish I hadn't.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess... they'll look pretty well the same as every other set of ribs I've posted on here.

But, then, some people say BBQ is like tatas, right? Once you've seen one pair, you want to see them all?

Actually I can attest that there are many tatas I don't want to see and wish I hadn't.

I'd actually say that's even more true with BBQ than tatas. From what I've seen at least.

Side note: Nude beaches are a scary effin place!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

I'd actually say that's even more true with BBQ than tatas. From what I've seen at least.

Side note: Nude beaches are a scary effin place!
BBQ and TATAS

Sounds like a good place to eat and enjoy a show.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LEFTOVER SALVATION

If you have some (but not enough) leftovers, and like Kraft's microwave mac & cheese...

For a juicy dish (soup, chili, etc.), just stir in the noodles (as many packets as necessary) and bring it to a near boil. Then stir in the cheese sauce powder.

If it's not juicy (or needs more), add 1/2 cup (or less!) water per packet of mac & cheese, stir in the noodles, then bring it to a near boil and stir in the cheese sauce powder.

Works great in the microwave. And it's surprisingly good.
:drunk2:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LEFTOVER SALVATION

If you have some (but not enough) leftovers, and like Kraft's microwave mac & cheese...

For a juicy dish (soup, chili, etc.), just stir in the noodles (as many packets as necessary) and bring it to a near boil. Then stir in the cheese sauce powder.

If it's not juicy (or needs more), add 1/2 cup (or less!) water per packet of mac & cheese, stir in the noodles, then bring it to a near boil and stir in the cheese sauce powder.

Works great in the microwave. And it's surprisingly good.
:drunk2:
You n RickN go to GC together too??

Latest posts

Top Bottom