Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A full catering steam pan lid is like 13X21. You can push the edges out to make another 1/2” or so. Might be worth a try. It is heavier. Just burn off anything it misses.

View attachment 172338
Wow, thats perfect. Where does one find these? I certainly dont need 18 of them but 5 or so would be good. I usually only change the foil once a year unless it needs it sooner due to more heavy use of the gill.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, thats perfect. Where does one find these? I certainly dont need 18 of them but 5 or so would be good. I usually only change the foil once a year unless it needs it sooner due to more heavy use of the gill.

I’m not sure in smaller quantities. I’ve only send these in larger quantities, like 50-100 elsewhere.
I’ve seen smaller quantity’s of similar sized disposable oven pans. But they are like $2-3 each in packages of 2-4.

These are like $9 at Sams. I also use them as a prep area sometimes. Then rinse and make a drip pan out of the.

The 1/2 size work well for me too.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hadn't heard of that Carbquick. I just ordered some off Amazon, we'll see how it does.

I did not think it was bad at all, not as good as grandma's made from scratch biscuits but for this old diabetic, freaking awesome. Tomorrow night I am going to try making some cheddar bay biscuits to go with a shrimp boil.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tonight's dinner, shrimp boil, cole slaw and low carb cheddar biscuits.

Dinner 3.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom