Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have cooked beans, chili, hamburger stew, roast w/carrots and potatoes, boiled or cook eggs. It has amazed us as to all we have fixed in it.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best part of summer
20210706_185639.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Daughter gave me a few steaks she got somewhere. A mail order thing I think. They look fairly decent but are less than 1/2 inch thick.

Oh well, a screaming hot cast iron skillet for about 5 minutes and pair with a few Aldi breaded butterfly shrimp, a bakes sweet potato and a spinach leaf salad and you have poor boys Surf & Turf. :P :P :P

steak.jpg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Daughter gave me a few steaks she got somewhere. A mail order thing I think. They look fairly decent but are less than 1/2 inch thick.

Oh well, a screaming hot cast iron skillet for about 5 minutes and pair with a few Aldi breaded butterfly shrimp, a bakes sweet potato and a spinach leaf salad and you have poor boys Surf & Turf. :P :P :P

View attachment 212658

Nothing 'poor boy' about that!!

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Creme Brûlée

This is killer. Use REAL vanilla; REAL cream.

12393570f21309dd3c46273b070739ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just one addition.
Run the entire pan of custard through a fine sieve before pouring into the ramekins to cook.
Egg yolks have the gross little piece of gunk that if fertilized becomes a chicken. Also, if any small bits of yolk scrambled, it removes them too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom