Attachments

• A3BADE5A-4526-4C16-9F03-81A06C65B16A.jpeg
    A3BADE5A-4526-4C16-9F03-81A06C65B16A.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 22

orangevale

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
She-who-must-be-obeyed had me type up these recipes to send to her sister. Sis-in-law is expecting “Thanksgiving” company from Tuesday night through Sunday noonish. These are useful recipes for feeding company so I thought I’d share them here. The first is an “egg” dish that can be used when folk’s breakfast schedules are not synchronized. The second helps move that turkey dinner.

Attachments

• Elegant Eggs.docx
    12.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Raisin Bran Muffins.docx
    12.8 KB · Views: 4

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She-who-must-be-obeyed had me type up these recipes to send to her sister. Sis-in-law is expecting “Thanksgiving” company from Tuesday night through Sunday noonish. These are useful recipes for feeding company so I thought I’d share them here. The first is an “egg” dish that can be used when folk’s breakfast schedules are not synchronized. The second helps move that turkey dinner.

I make a dish that I call a German Lasagna. It's layers of frozen hash browns, cheese, onions, mushrooms, crumbled sausage, or ham, or bacon (whatever I happen to have), and Golden Mushroom Soup. I guess you could layer in some scambled eggs..... Good for breakfast, or anytime!

PBramble

I need TP
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So today I smoked a chuck roast.

3.5lbs.

it is pretty good but dang it once again beef eludes me. I just can’t seem to nail the smoke ring or the just about falling apart tender.
Anyway here ya go
Smoked to a internal of 195 carry over to 199. I should have pulled it off at 205-210
You're technique looks good, but I'd guess your time is suspect here. The collagen doesn't look nearly broke down in your pics.

Top Bottom