Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the worst part is getting the dough rolled out while it is still trying to rise. As much as one would like it to be perfect, it’s like trying to teach snakes to sit.
If you make bread at home, just add a couple teaspoons of cinnamon, a teaspoon of cloves and 2 heaping spoons of sugar to the recipe and yer off to the races. 🤫
Teaching snakes to sit... I have never heard that one, and now I'm gonna have to use it.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Feel free, just be prepared for the confused looks.
Teaching snakes to sit... I have never heard that one, and now I'm gonna have to use it.

Not totally related but a guy I worked with used to say this phrase when a job was finished.

“Yup. That dog will hunt.”

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Glad I didn’t get rid of my Blackstone. I’ve used it everyday this week. Love this thing so dang much.

Made a Hamburger Steak and 2 fried eggs on it for dinner tonight. Used Blackstone “Steakhouse” and Blackstone “Whiskey Burger” seasoning on the Hamburger Steak. 10/10.

S & P was the choice for me on the eggs.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad I didn’t get rid of my Blackstone. I’ve used it everyday this week. Love this thing so dang much.

Made a Hamburger Steak and 2 fried eggs on it for dinner tonight. Used Blackstone “Steakhouse” and Blackstone “Whiskey Burger” seasoning on the Hamburger Steak. 10/10.

I forgot to take pictures, but I did fried club sandwiches on mine this evening with tomato soup.

Tomorrow is fajitas on it. Between it and the Pitboss, I've cooked on them both everyday this week as well.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Now that sounds great.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love my blackstone and cook on it a lot.
I know it's going to sound strange, but I really don't care for rice in any method or form other than in meatballs. When mixed with meatballs or meatloaf, the rice absorbs the flavors of the meat and other ingredients.
I know, I'm weird.
Sour cream is another no-go. If it's in a recipe or on a menu, it's not even a consideration.
That is the only two things I don't care for.
I'm a swampratt kind of guy on everything else eating food all over the world not knowing what it is for the most part.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just getting started, grilled/smoked/bbq Chuck roast
1B2BDC0F-7804-4B34-BA2C-B53ABE6025DF.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom