Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Taco Tuesday
20221129_174436.jpg
20221129_174441.jpg
20221129_180331.jpg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You guys and those Blackstones crank out some good lookin’ meals. Not sure if it’s good or bad but I flat don’t have anymore room in the patio to put big griddle. Best I’ll be able to do is get a big cast iron griddle to put on my grill.

Two words…

Make room.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made bacon cheeseburgers tonight on the Blackstone. Blue & Gold Bacon and grass fed southeast Colorado beef. 10/10.

View attachment 324211
If you want to try a different twist on your burger, cook the bacon about half way and set it aside with some of the fat/juices. Take a food processor and blend the bacon until it's the consistency of your burger. Mix the bacon into the burger then make your patties. This is a great hack for game meat when it doesn't have the fat to keep moist.

BTW - looks great the way you cooked it too!!

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys and those Blackstones crank out some good lookin’ meals. Not sure if it’s good or bad but I flat don’t have anymore room in the patio to put big griddle. Best I’ll be able to do is get a big cast iron griddle to put on my grill.
You might check into the "little griddle". I've got one for my grill and love it. Could be bigger but works well for just me and the Mrs. But, the Blackstones seem to be great and crank out some good food as shown by these pics!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same problem so I keep watching for something used like this stainless work station for my back porch. The 24 x 48 size would be perfect for me. I could put my electric smoker up on it and an electric grill/griddle. Keep the racks I am not using in the drawers and wood chips underneath. So far I have not seen anything like it that I can afford but sooner or later I will.

table.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom