Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Breakfast for dinner
20221221_180153.jpg

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It isn’t much to look at now but I present to you my homemade cheesecake. Instead of topping it ahead of time I’ll have the toppings on the side which will be cherry pie filling (I’m not making that) and also some lemon curd I made last month. Folks can have either plain, lemon or cherry cheesecake. Tooting my own horn a bit, everyone that tastes it says it’s absolutely the best they have ever had. 😋
1671829266588.jpeg

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It isn’t much to look at now but I present to you my homemade cheesecake. Instead of topping it ahead of time I’ll have the toppings on the side which will be cherry pie filling (I’m not making that) and also some lemon curd I made last month. Folks can have either plain, lemon or cherry cheesecake. Tooting my own horn a bit, everyone that tastes it says it’s absolutely the best they have ever had. 😋View attachment 331975
Looks wonderful firpo. And ya'll ain't helping me lose weight by posting things like this 😏

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom