Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welp, it's now about 8 hours later and I may have made an error in judgment in asking for it to be extra spicy. I'm going to have to sign off for now and go sit and... read. The food was very plentiful and tasty, but I may alter my overall opinion of the joint here in an hour or so...more to come. I mean, follow through is part of the digestive cycle, no?

Gawd I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything while reading this!

(Hint) Eat ice cream after spicy Mexican food or Thai food. It helps the, uhh, reading comprehension.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I knew that when I asked " let me have what you eat". When I was I thailand years ago those damn little chilly peppers kicked my ass in more than one way.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

gremmy11

Marksman
Reaction score
I am fond of cooking and baking. I like to use different kitchen stuff for preparing meals. Lately I can not imagine my life without garbage disposal. It is really convenient tool for kitchen. I found artcle about Waste King Legend Series 1/2 HP (L-1001) which I use on BestSinkDisposal.com

Last edited:

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
D2AE97F4-56A8-4F68-B20F-A77E6F9235E1.jpeg

Fried up some crappie tonight, made some fish tacos. Was pretty tasty.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom