Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoot I haven’t had a spam sandwich in probably 7 years… I think I might pick me up a can next time I’m at the store.

Off topic (sorta) story time I was elk hunting and in this cabin i was in had a can of who knows how old Potted Meat in a cabinet and boy I was starving. That was the best dang thing I ever ate I thought. I put it on a cracker I think.

Fast forward a few months later and me and a cousin took a day trip to go hiking and exploring some land around Kenton, we stopped at the Loves Travel Center in Boise City to pick up lunch for the day and I told him he needs to try potted meat so we got a can or two. That was the worst crap I have ever ate. I won’t ever do it again… unless I’m starving. Should have chose a Loves Subway sandwich instead. 🤣

View attachment 320685
Probably horse meat!

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did some baby backs and baked mac n cheese tonight

1669002390385.png

1669002417560.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks good! I've been researching air fryers. If you don't mind me asking, what model of air fryer do you have?

I can't relate to an "air fryer," but the wife and I have one of those Breville convection ovens that apparently will also air fry. She (cause I can't cook) loves the Breville, and because our RV home is in for some repairs, she is really wishing that she had it to cook with, even as we stay with our son.

Breville Convection Ovens

The top three units are listed as air fryers as well as convection. However, they may be more expensive than you might want to pay.

Latest posts

Top Bottom