Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was going to be my guess but didn’t think anyone in Oklahoma would know what it was. Have a friend in Pullman that sent me a can years ago. That was some good stuff. 😁
I have a few cans in the fridge. Moved to OKC 4 years ago and brought my CG stash along. I grew up in WA, WSU alum. Never thought we'd leave WA but life happens. It's been a good move and see no reason to go back.
Best cheese on Earth! 😂

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Smoked meat loaf. Again. I may get tired of this stuff some day...but not today.

Meatloaf.jpg

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really Fallin' Off the Bone Ribs

Baby Back Pork Ribs - must be baby backs!
Dry rub of choice- I like Head Country
1 1/2 cups water
1/4 white vinegar
1/4 dry white wine
Famous Joel's BBQ Sauce (see below)

Rinse Ribs under cold running water and pat slightly dry. Liberally pat them down with dry rub. Place Ribs bone side down in a disposable pan with the water, vinegar and wine. Cover with foil and let roast in a 225 oven for 3 1/2 - 4 hours. Sprinkle more dry rub on them. Place on an outdoor covered grill with low indirect flame, approximately 30 - 35 minutes. Brush with Famous Joel's BBQ Sauce and place over low, direct flame now, to lightly glaze the sauce on the ribs. The bones should now be ready to just pull out. Carefully place Ribs on a platter and cover with foil again. Let rest for about 10 minutes. Serve with more BBQ Sauce for dipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang! Now im starving!

Latest posts

Top Bottom