Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried out a new recipe last night for shrimp chile rellenos and they were amazing! Found some poblano chiles at Winco that were huge. Sauteed some shallots, garlic and roasted tomatoes. Added medium shrimp cut in half with some salt and pepper. Roasted and peeled chiles, stuffed mix shrimp mixture then topped with monterey jack. Chipotle crema on top. DAMN GOOD!
rellenos.jpg

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that looks like a well done meal. Good job. I’ve been working on a Chile Relleno casserole and finally think I have it figured out. If you’re ever wanting something a little different sometimes I’ll drain a can of hominy and fry it in a skillet seasoning with pepper, chili powder and cumin. Could even add a little onion.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that looks like a well done meal. Good job. I’ve been working on a Chile Relleno casserole and finally think I have it figured out. If you’re ever wanting something a little different sometimes I’ll drain a can of hominy and fry it in a skillet seasoning with pepper, chili powder and cumin. Could even add a little onion.
Thanks! The hominy sounds great! I didn't want to fry the relleno so found one that finished in the oven. I almost tried another recipe that had roasted corn in the filling but my wife has an allergy/sensitivity to corn. If you like hominy, I make a green chile posole that's outstanding(at least we like it)!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best hospital there is for a Knee surgery. My Knee Dr is there also, Dr. Holden and hes legit.
The steak was a joke, cooked sirloin medium well. Had to use a1( yuck) ketchup would have better, lol. Got it for shitz and giggles. Everything else I have had was really good for hospital food. 1 entree, 3 sides, dessert and drink. Breakfast is like 5-6 items.My favorite Quesabirria Tacos truck, Taqueria Rodriguez, is at 1321 W Britton. Going to hit there when I'm released and when I start PT next week!
I would highly recommend Dr. Warren Low. Most thorough Dr. I have ever seen. And this is work related.
Screenshot_20230209_022029_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230209_021929_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230209_022144_Photos.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom