Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope @bigred1 doesn’t see these. I bet his ticker would start missing just looking at them. :rollingla
Ha ha...first thing Mother told me when I got home was nothing fried for supper. I looked up to the sky and said Lord, please let there be hot links up there! She just shook her head.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 357760
Anyone ever made a Beef Wellington? This was my first one I made it for Christmas dinner. Learned a lot, can't wait to make it better next time. It's the best thing I've ever ate. Gordon Ramsay says it's the ultimate indulgence, I don't think he's wrong. OMG words can't describe how good this was.
I ate at Hell's Kitchen in Las Vegas and had their Beef Wellington. It is probably in the top 5 of the best meals I've ever had. That looks great!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't pay a lot of attention to this thread because I can't cook, but dang, those look good. However, the wife just said that bacon wasn't really good for diabetics.
Bacon not good for diabetics! You do not need that negativity in your life! :rotflmao:

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just finished cooking a pot of Chili and followed it up with some homemade French bread. Party at the Hobson’s.
F77ED235-C186-430E-B2A7-17E57360B537.jpeg
748A7E07-5954-49D6-9ADF-C1EA0FF70298.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom