Cool Game Cam Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the pic to the left of the doe, on her right side though. First pic there's two white spheres about shoulder high on her, then head high, then low almost on the ground.

Ok. Think I see what you're talking about. Studied again. Think it has to be something with the deer's eyes and reflection or other photography phenomenon. If you see when the eyes are nearly straight on, the reflection is near level. Once the head moves up the 'eyes' move downward. Also, they are almost exactly the same size as the deer's eyes and the spacing appears to be correct also.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
of
Yote & Buck.jpg
all my pics this is still my favorite

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I seem to be short on mature bucks this year just a bunch of young and up coming bucks so far this is been the biggest on camera. Hopefully when the rut gets going good I will get to see how big my neighbors bucks are.

Attachments

• Woodward.jpg
    Woodward.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 190

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
this camera was on a fence on deer trail. Is the daylight pic a deer ???. Here is a deer pic taken on same trail with same camera for reference

Attachments

• WGI_0007.JPG
    WGI_0007.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 178
  • WGI_0004.JPG
    WGI_0004.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 172

Latest posts

Top Bottom