Coolest Antique (or other) Store Finds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mats

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife passed the antique store bug onto me when we met a few years ago and I've found a few neat items since. Just curious to see what interesting things you've all found while out at antique/surplus stores, flea markets, etc. Pictured is a few of my favorite finds, minus my top find, my wife's wedding ring.

The aluminum knuckledusters are made in Germany and the brass ones are US made WWII era supposedly. The dice are bone and bakelite, which I thought was cool to see. The barrel on the Crosman was added by me. It was all original when I found it, and even came with the box. Lastly, a Gerber Command II and a small Kershaw with interchangeable blades.
20230318_172657.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll have to think on this one. I've got lots of stuff that I think is really cool that I've found in various places.

I've already mentioned the 165-ish pound Trenton anvil (circa 1899-1900) I found in Bonner's Ferry that rode home (about 200 miles) on the back of the Road King.

Mats

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Canon F1 camera with three lenses for $42.00 an an antique store in Marietta. A few months later a Pentax K1000 at the store across the street for $35.00.
I didn’t know I wanted the Canon till I saw it, I’ve always wanted the Pentax.
Always been a Nikon guy, but I do have a Canon AE-1 program that still takes some nice shots.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife passed the antique store bug onto me when we met a few years ago and I've found a few neat items since. Just curious to see what interesting things you've all found while out at antique/surplus stores, flea markets, etc. Pictured is a few of my favorite finds, minus my top find, my wife's wedding ring.

The aluminum knuckledusters are made in Germany and the brass ones are US made WWII era supposedly. The dice are bone and bakelite, which I thought was cool to see. The barrel on the Crosman was added by me. It was all original when I found it, and even came with the box. Lastly, a Gerber Command II and a small Kershaw with interchangeable blades.
View attachment 358879
I have an earlier model of that Gerber in my top dresser drawer. The sheath you have there looks nearly pristine/NIB condition. Great finds!

Mats

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an earlier model of that Gerber in my top dresser drawer. The sheath you have there looks nearly pristine/NIB condition. Great finds!
Is yours a Command II as well, or a Mark II? I didn't even know the Command II existed till I found this one and researched it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom