cooljeff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really sorry don, I understand how you felt. But to be honest the slide finish wasn't exactly as described. I'm sorry about the travel on your part, I really am. I didn't pass on the trade due to other offers because I currently still have it. But because the slide finish was the older matte black style (which I will admit I forgot to ask you about) but the pictures you sent me didn't show very much detail at all. The slide had quit a bit of wear and it had what appeared to be light rust on the slide serrations. I apologize again for the travel on your part, but the deal didn't work out half because I failed to ask enough questions and half because the gun wasn't exactly as described in the "9 out of 10" condition you said it was in. Sorry again!

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a good ftf transaction with cooljeff today, smooth, pleasant, and easy to work with. Great doing business with him, wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks jeff!

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dr. Hk couldn't find my feedback, so I wanted to hunt it down. I was afraid server problems got rid of it. Anyways Here it is and now I will link it to my signature! Thanks OSA!!

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
cooljeff is an established member here. We have talked several times through forums and private messages. Did a deal with cooljeff and the transaction went smoothly. Would do business again. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom