• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Cooper 280 AI with NF scope package

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Sub Category
Rifles
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
4500$
Caliber
280 AI
Shawnee or Tinker Area, 74804, Oklahoma, United States
I usually don't post high end items on okshooters because I've never sold one. I've also seen others that go for long periods of time without their items being sold. I guess us Okies are just a bunch of bargain shoppers, or as my wife calls me, "frugal". I have cross posted on the other site where it seems they have more money to burn but thought I'd throw it on here just in case there's someone local who might be interested.

I've always loved the 280 AI round. Consider it the "all around" round for all I would ever hunt. I had grand ideas of putting together my idea rifle, building up a great load for it and then planning my escape to Elk country for one of those golden memories. I've now had the rifle over 3 years and have shot less than 50 rounds through it. I bought it after saving diligently for several years. I've now come to the realization that my escape is most likely not going to happen due to changes/issues that have happened in my life.

I have $4500 in the rifle ($2200), scope ($2200) and Peterson brass. I'm throwing in the die set and one bag of once fired Nosler for the package. I'm not planning on parting things out of the deal so please don't ask if I will sell the scope, brass or any other items separately. Please respect that this is just the way I prefer to do this. I'll split shipping. Weight as shown is 10.2 lbs. If any buyer of the package is also interested in other items, such as 7mm Nosler, Sierra and Berger bullets, we can discuss that also.

Attachments

• coop1.jpg
    coop1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • coop2.jpg
    coop2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • coop3.jpg
    coop3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • coop4.jpg
    coop4.jpg