Cops find loaded Kimber .380 during strip search at Illinois jail--guess where?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder what it would cost a person could buy that gun...but it could be rusty. Don't they make holsters for ladies? I don't know a lot of things but wouldn't it fall out when a person walked or something? I've had one of those clothes softener thingies slide down my pants before and it scared the willies out of me but here was no chance of it going off but you never can tell. One time as a kid I was walking through the woods and fields and one of those grass things started working it's way up my pants leg and I din't know what it was but I shucked my pants and pulled the thing out. Shore was skeered at the time but that's another story.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
THe article didnt say how far that Kimber was up there. Id like to know that cuz I cant imagine that a spurred hammer would be very comfy, let alone the gun itself

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that there was an Okie woman who done the exact same thing a few years back.

IIRC, you are correct. Only the OK woman wasn't of the same caliber as the ILL woman--only .22LR. :wink2:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/loaded-gun-in-vagina-687341
Cops: Perp Had Loaded Revolver In Her Vagina
Handgun found inside Oklahoman during strip search
March 6, 2013

..."The Freedom Arms .22-caliber handgun was loaded with three live rounds and one spent shell, cops reported."...

..."In a less shocking find, investigators also discovered plastic baggies containing methamphetamine lodged in the crack of Harris’s buttocks."...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom