Cord Wood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And this is osa for you folks. You go to a thread and think that it is only about firewood and then you discover that all the Cliff Clavens have come out of the wood work. Lol, I'm kidding but this is not only educational but also entertaining. No feelers were meant to be hurt with my comment.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And this is osa for you folks. You go to a thread and think that it is only about firewood and then you discover that all the Cliff Clavens have come out of the wood work. Lol, I'm kidding but this is not only educational but also entertaining. No feelers were meant to be hurt with my comment.

HAHAHA Cliff Claven was my hero.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmmm? I always thought a cord was 4' tall x 4' wide by 8' long. Believe it or not our only house heating source for our house in Newport Beach was a wood stove. No furnace until a couple years before my folks sold the house. In Socal is was always a cord. Never heard the term rick until I met my father in law in OK.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a rick and a half from a guy off sooner and danforth for $150.
Looked seasoned when I bought it but sizzles and is hard to get going so maybe have only been sittin a few months I’m guessing.

Hopefully by Jan-feb it’ll be more dry. It’s hard to find anything decent online, I hunted for weeks before finding this guy. Most of the online ads are the same person posting over and over again making it looks like different people.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm reporting this thread to the mods. I was promised there would be no math.:angry3:

Please use attached form. Submit in triplicate and allow a minimum of three to five working days for a response. Submit payment via certified check, money order, cash, ammo, or beer to druryj as per Butthurt Report Policy. Any calculations required may result in an additional delay regarding your inquiry. Incomplete forms will be returned, postage due.

Attachments

• 171204-Butthurt Report.jpg
    171204-Butthurt Report.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 85

Latest posts

Top Bottom