Corona Virus- Panic Buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Tons of elderly men die while playing
with themselves, and I don’t see anybody talking about that.

The government has suppressed the statistics

I’ll be here all week. Thanks for coming. Try the chicken.

Well I hope you check in everyday, because if you don't, we're going to think worst now!!!! :laugh6:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. Don't keep me up at all.

I just know what buttons to push for some others that may (note: "may") keep them awake.

Yes... yes.. I get it Sleepy Joe.... you done trolled those kids. Ramblin in random threads about their reefer madness? I hear selenium does wonders for confusion?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even the commissary at Fort Sill is cleaned out of TP. WTF CV is a respiratory disease.

The only thing that seems to make sense to me is that folks think they will get diarrhea from it. Otherwise, maybe they have figured out that if it comes to blowing one's nose a lot, that toilet paper is cheaper than facial tissues.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes but what if the Whoo-Who Flu hit you and you were somewhere in that 5500? Then it could get serious.

Sigh!

Yes if you get it it could be serious depending on your overall health condition. If healthy, probably not that serious. If like me with damaged lung and breathing problems already, yes it could be deadly. Point is I doubt it will come anywhere close to pandemics of the past in most countries.

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1584200643687.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom