Corona Virus- Panic Buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I haven't.... what I am not addressing is your assertion without any basis in fact that this was an intentional and manmade virus, created for economic or any other reasons.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/26/coronavirus-link-china-biowarfare-program-possible/

"China has denied having any offensive biological weapons, but a State Department report last year revealed suspicions of covert biological warfare work."

And You do not have "any basis in fact" that the CV was NOT developed in the Chinese LAB.

So that makes both of our opinions SPECULATION.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never tried a bidet... traveled in Europe a few times and saw them, but I just couldn't bring myself to use it. I just dunno.... seems too weird.

Hehehe. If you ever get to SW Iowa, on I29 at exit 10, there's a Sapp Bros truckstop. They got flooded out last spring and rebuilt their truckstop. These guys put bidets in the men's and women's restrooms...lol heated, vibrating super soft padded seat! Timed pressure wash, heated blow dry fan. This thing does everything but wash windows! If you ever get the urge....lol, well there ya go!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-3-9_12-13-50.jpeg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/26/coronavirus-link-china-biowarfare-program-possible/

"China has denied having any offensive biological weapons, but a State Department report last year revealed suspicions of covert biological warfare work."

And You do not have "any basis in fact" that the CV was NOT developed in the Chinese LAB.

So that makes both of our opinions SPECULATION.

And yet, you have twice now claimed it as fact, have you not?

I don't have to prove a negative. I didn't claim that it was or wasn't... you're the one who stated outright that it WAS, so why would you be bothered by me pointing out there is no evidence to show that?

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And yet, you have twice now claimed it as fact, have you not?

I don't have to prove a negative. I didn't claim that it was or wasn't... you're the one who stated outright that it WAS, so why would you be bothered by me pointing out there is no evidence to show that?
:laugh6:

Yes you do have to PROVE a negative otherwise it is just as worthless as my POSTINGS.

This is the evidence that the State Dept is considering the FACT that the CV did start in the Chinese weapons lab. You can choose to ignore this all you want but it does not change the facts.

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

What a bunch of shite. You make a claim that is completely unsupported by evidence, and when I point out your claim is completely unsupported by evidence you demand I PROVE your claim is FALSE.

When I never said your claim was false OR true, why should I be REQUIRED to prove ANYTHING??? Man, that's some effed up leftist-style arguing there, buddy. lol

Your article's PROOF of FACT is that there is SPECULATION that there MAY be a link between Chinese biological research and this virus.

Are you f***ing kidding me??? My God, man... you seriously going to keep trying to tout this as FACT at this point? Sounds just like the Democrats spewing the FACT that Donald Trump praised white supremacists at Charlottesville and colluded with Russian spies to win the election.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A priest who had the virus served communion and exposed 500 people to the Coronavirus...and how many did the 500 expose? And those they exposed went on to expose others-no doubt. People don't have to follow the rules and recommendations of medical authorities, the police, CDC or any other entity, they do as they please. This was not the case in the forties and fifties where people respected one another..and the rules provided by competent authorities.
DC Priest With Coronavirus Gave Communion To More Than 500 ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom