Corona Virus- Panic Buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

What a bunch of shite. You make a claim that is completely unsupported by evidence, and when I point out your claim is completely unsupported by evidence you demand I PROVE your claim is FALSE.

When I never said your claim was false OR true, why should I be REQUIRED to prove ANYTHING??? Man, that's some effed up leftist-style arguing there, buddy. lol

Your article's PROOF of FACT is that there is SPECULATION that there MAY be a link between Chinese biological research and this virus.

Are you f***ing kidding me??? My God, man... you seriously going to keep trying to tout this as FACT at this point? Sounds just like the Democrats spewing the FACT that Donald Trump praised white supremacists at Charlottesville and colluded with Russian spies to win the election.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A priest who had the virus served communion and exposed 500 people to the Coronavirus...and how many did the 500 expose? And those they exposed went on to expose others-no doubt. People don't have to follow the rules and recommendations of medical authorities, the police, CDC or any other entity, they do as they please. This was not the case in the forties and fifties where people respected one another..and the rules provided by competent authorities.
DC Priest With Coronavirus Gave Communion To More Than 500 ...

I bet the Pope is happy to get a little good press for once...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1583802716247.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't go running down to the feed store just yet, Clay.
Sars and Mers are Corona viruses, and Covid-19 is a Corona virus. That's three among others. They're all in the same family, but that don't mean you should just cowboy-up and see what happens. There are viruses that are unique to ruminant animals, and you aint one of them.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn... does that mean I have to go apologize to my Catholic wife for making fun of idolaters?

Damn, damn and blasted.
Your gonna get hit by lightning shortly......don't worry about the virus, get into your faraday cage quickly!

I thought some of this panic buying may have been a joke but it's not! Had to go to Walgreens this morning, and there is zero sanitizer anything on the shelves. Made another stop at a Dollar General to pick up some AA batteries and soda. TP on the shelf but limited to one pack. Said they had plenty in the back but only putting out a pack or two at a time. Didn't check the sanitizer stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom