Cottton-gate at Hobby Lobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey! I saw pizza served in Venice Italy. Let me think about this.......it was served in a pizza inn just off San Marco's plaza.
A Pizza Inn in Italy? I would hope that the Italians are furious about such a sacrilege being allowed on their shores . . . but then again, tourism is such a huge industry in Italy.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey! I saw pizza served in Venice Italy. Let me think about this.......it was served in a pizza inn just off San Marco's plaza.
Oh, so now all Italians must therefore like pizza, huh? And talk like Chico Marx? I'll bet you even say that some of your friends are Italians (pronounced Eye-Talian no doubt)
LOL

(BTW - I LOVE pizza, I could live on the stuff...just not the way it is usually made in Oklahoma)

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, so now all Italians must therefore like pizza, huh? And talk like Chico Marx? I'll bet you even say that some of your friends are Italians (pronounced Eye-Talian no doubt)
LOL

(BTW - I LOVE pizza, I could live on the stuff...just not the way it is usually made in Oklahoma)
Its spelt Eye-Tal-yuns!!!!!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So now we gotta stop wearing underwear because they're made of cotton? How about them manspreads?
No more cotton packing in aspirin or medicine bottles, and how about the cotton in car seats? The list could go on ad nauseam, some people have to have a cause because they don't have anything to do...

Latest posts

Top Bottom