Country living is awesome!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it a left or right at the tree with sign that reads "trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again"? Asking for a friend! 🤣🤣🤣
Actually it’s right past the sign that has one looking down the barrel of a large bore revolver. The text next to it reads:
There are two ways to meet the Lord.
Prayer is the best.
Trespassing is the quickest.

We sure see a lot of evidence where vehicles turn around and leave.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just came in from cuttin and draggin some limbs over to the burn pile on the other side of the property. Got me a Dr Pepper and was going to set under the shade trees on the front side. Saw deer early and these a while ago. I've got meat all around my house. Sure glad we made the move out here last year. Pics are a little fuzzy I had to zoom all the way in.
20220831_101558.jpg
20220831_102054.jpg

Last edited:

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The turkey around here only comes out one at a time. I also noticed that we have pigs as well. I thought I seen one but dismissed it. But we definitely have tracks at our pond thats closest to the house, about 100 yards away. I’m going to be paying more attention down that direction thats for sure.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just came in from cuttin and draggin some limbs over to the burn pile on the other side of the property. Got me a Dr Pepper and was going to set under the shade trees on the front side. Saw deer early and these a while ago. I've got meat all around my house. Sure glad we made the move out here last year. Pics are a little fuzzy I had to zoom all the way in. View attachment 299255View attachment 299256
i can help with that!🙂

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am so jealous of you guys. Then I think about what all I can not do anymore and I get a little depressed. Oh well, I WILL get better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom