Country Singer Jake Flint Dead at 37

RadioTech

Marksman
Reaction score
From Politifact

No, singer Jake Flint didn’t die from the COVID-19 vaccine​

If Your Time is short​

• Country singer Jake Flint’s recent death wasn’t related to the COVID-19 vaccine, according to his publicist and family.

See the sources for this fact-check

Oklahoma singer-songwriter and country musician Jake Flint died hours after his Nov. 26 wedding but not because of the COVID-19 vaccine, as some social media users are suggesting.

One Instagram post, sharing an image of Flint’s COVID-19 vaccination record card, said: "Jake Flint, a country singer, died this weekend on his wedding night. He was 37 years old. There will be a lot more, I’m afraid. SO happy I’m pure blooded!!!"

This post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Meta, which owns Facebook and Instagram.)

The image of the vaccination card is authentic. Flint posted it on Instagram on April 21, 2021, writing: "Fully Vaxed to the max and ready to make some tracks to Halifax or wherever else. Key West preferably."

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From Politifact

No, singer Jake Flint didn’t die from the COVID-19 vaccine​

If Your Time is short​

• Country singer Jake Flint’s recent death wasn’t related to the COVID-19 vaccine, according to his publicist and family.

See the sources for this fact-check

Oklahoma singer-songwriter and country musician Jake Flint died hours after his Nov. 26 wedding but not because of the COVID-19 vaccine, as some social media users are suggesting.

One Instagram post, sharing an image of Flint’s COVID-19 vaccination record card, said: "Jake Flint, a country singer, died this weekend on his wedding night. He was 37 years old. There will be a lot more, I’m afraid. SO happy I’m pure blooded!!!"

This post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Meta, which owns Facebook and Instagram.)

The image of the vaccination card is authentic. Flint posted it on Instagram on April 21, 2021, writing: "Fully Vaxed to the max and ready to make some tracks to Halifax or wherever else. Key West preferably."
What did he die from then?

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
funny because if someone WASN'T vaccinated and they died, on reddit you got to laugh at them and make jokes. even if they didn't die of covid, mind you.

but if someone was (not)vaccinated (i write it this way for those that don't know because even if you take the "vaccine" you aren't vaccinated, that's the point) and they die OF ANY CAUSE, we don't even put that into a statistic.

we have no idea the all cause mortality rate of vaccinated individuals versus unvaccinated. the CDC tracked that for literally a FEW WEEKS last october, i made posts about, the rate of unvaccinated all cause deaths DOUBLED during that three week period they were tracking that, then by last november they had already stopped reporting those figures.

we
have
no
idea

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
and what's REALLLY stupid is the entire thing should have been set up FROM THE INITIAL ONE AND ONLY PZIFER TRIAL EVER PERFORMED ON LNP DELIVERED MRNA GENE THERAPY INJECTIONS.

if they simply looked at "did more people die after we gave them the (not)vaccine?" PERIOD, not WHY or HOW, just DID MORE OR LESS PEOPLE DIE AFTER GETTING THIS SERIES OF INJECTIONS.

the answer to that, EVEN DURING THEIR TRIAL, is yes, more people died AFTER taking the vaccine. EVEN IN THEIR VERY OWN TRIAL; THE ONLY TRIAL EVER ON LNP DELIVERED MRNA.

there's no point anymore. if ya'll still don't see, line up to get the next series. you'll never be done until you're dead. that's. the. point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom