Country Stars Dierks Bentley, Florida Georgia Line’s Tyler Hubbard Join Toms Gun Control Campaign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked some of Dierks Bentley's music (like What Was I Thinkin'), although his later stuff was more pop than country. Dunno jack about the other guy, though.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve never listened to either one of these so called country musicians. To me they are just wanna be country singers. Who cares what they say or do. I place them on the same boat as the Hollywierd morons. They’re all the same. This just further proves how ignorant they are.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...ey-tyler-hubbard-over-their-gun-control-push/
Country Star John Rich Defends Second Amendment: Calls Out Dierks Bentley, Tyler Hubbard over Their Gun Control Push
by AWR Hawkins 8 Dec 2018

…"Breitbart News reported a Crime Prevention Research Center study showing that 97.8 percent of mass public attacks between 1950 and May 2018 occurred in gun-free zones."...

…"Rich made it clear that gun control does not stop criminals from being criminals, but it does make it harder for the law-abiding citizen to fight off criminals when they attack. He said, “Only the bad guys break the laws.”"...

Latest posts

Top Bottom