1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Couple of Rare Birds

Discussion in 'Military Surplus' started by surjimmy, Jul 4, 2016.

1. surjimmy

surjimmy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    These are part of a wide collection I am selling off for a older Vet. Thought you guys would enjoy seeing them. First is a Lee Navy Straight Pull 6mm. Both of these rifles are in original condition
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next is a Very, Very Rare Pedersen Rifle.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. druryj

druryj Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Rating
    100%
    Guys and Gals; I had the pleasure of not only seeing these, but holding them in my very own hands as well. That Pederson came really close to being the rifle that the M1 Garand became. It's a piece of firearms history that I was just tickled pink to hold and admire.

3. DRC458

DRC458 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Don't rub it in!

All kidding aside, those are superb examples! What other gems are in this collection???

4. surjimmy

surjimmy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    All original Johnson Semi Auto Rifle, French 7.5 MAS, IH Garand, Remington 1875 all original like new, 1911 made in 1914 Ex condition(its mine), Colt Burgess lever action, Kennedy lever action, US Cavalry Colt over 90% condition(in the process of confirming if its all original) if it is $100,000 plus. This guys collection is Outstanding and I am having a blast learning about all these guns. I sold a Rock Island 1903, that looked like it was made yesterday. A lot of fun and a WHOLE lot of History.