Couple of Rare Birds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys and Gals; I had the pleasure of not only seeing these, but holding them in my very own hands as well. That Pederson came really close to being the rifle that the M1 Garand became. It's a piece of firearms history that I was just tickled pink to hold and admire.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys and Gals; I had the pleasure of not only seeing these, but holding them in my very own hands as well. That Pederson came really close to being the rifle that the M1 Garand became. It's a piece of firearms history that I was just tickled pink to hold and admire.

Don't rub it in!

All kidding aside, those are superb examples! What other gems are in this collection???

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All original Johnson Semi Auto Rifle, French 7.5 MAS, IH Garand, Remington 1875 all original like new, 1911 made in 1914 Ex condition(its mine), Colt Burgess lever action, Kennedy lever action, US Cavalry Colt over 90% condition(in the process of confirming if its all original) if it is $100,000 plus. This guys collection is Outstanding and I am having a blast learning about all these guns. I sold a Rock Island 1903, that looked like it was made yesterday. A lot of fun and a WHOLE lot of History.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
These are part of a wide collection I am selling off for a older Vet. Thought you guys would enjoy seeing them. First is a Lee Navy Straight Pull 6mm. Both of these rifles are in original condition

Next is a Very, Very Rare Pedersen Rifle.

Jimmy, thanks for sharing these. Makes me wanna start collecting milsurps. That Pedersen Rifle is exceptionally attractive to me for some reason.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
very, very nice....I like to see milsup in this condition....it usually doesn't happen as they are used and abused 99% of the time

Latest posts

Top Bottom