• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Couple of things, ammo, rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Looking for a few things someone might have for a reasonable price.
.410 2 1/2”, preferably 4 or 6 shot.
.22 LR ammo
.223 (this is a long shot, I know. Doesn’t hurt to ask)
.30-30
Hunting .300 blackout
9mm (another long shot)
.44 mag

I’d also like to buy a ruger bolt or 10/22 or henry (or similar) lever action .22.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Sorry all, I’m had about getting on here to check notifications.
Thor- replying to PM
Jmike- I have a couple vortex scopes I could trade. And some .300 win mag and .25 acp ammo to trade. Otherwise I planned on buying.
Kurt- if you’re anywhere near OKC, or to the south, I’ll take it. I work in OKC and live south of the metro.
08H3 - ammo, but maybe a gun if it were a “truck gun” I’d just be using it to dispatch pests around the farm. If you’re around OKC I’d take the box of 410.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Sorry all, I’m had about getting on here to check notifications.
Thor- replying to PM
Jmike- I have a couple vortex scopes I could trade. And some .300 win mag and .25 acp ammo to trade. Otherwise I planned on buying.
Kurt- if you’re anywhere near OKC, or to the south, I’ll take it. I work in OKC and live south of the metro.
08H3 - ammo, but maybe a gun if it were a “truck gun” I’d just be using it to dispatch pests around the farm. If you’re around OKC I’d take the box of 410.

Im in Moore not far off 35, I have some 223 I could part with reasonably priced as well. Just send me a PM

Latest posts

Top Bottom