Covid 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I just tested positive for covid , she has copd and I'm a cancer patient so particularly concerning. Anyone use the ivermectin horse paste for it? Can I get dosage and how often you take ? Thanks
I take ivermectin, you can’t overdose on it, what your body doesn’t need, it’ll pass, I typically press the plunger 1/4”-1/2”, monthly

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So here I am day 5.

Doing better for the most part, but

My taste buds are now fried, I can taste anything.
I get fatigued easily
My cough is all but gone and my breathing is better, the inhaler has helped a ton.
For some reason my depth perception is off at times. I have to careful walking.
Woke up fighting one hell of a headache.

Currently cleaning the house and airing it out, washed all bedding and comforter, towels etc.

****s be upon those who turned this **** loose.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take ivermectin, you can’t overdose on it, what your body doesn’t need, it’ll pass, I typically press the plunger 1/4”-1/2”, monthly
Many moons ago, I'd worm the dogs with the injectable, I slipped and overdosed the Chihuahua and figured my goose was cooked 🤣 nope little sucker kept bouncing.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not true. My wife has o- and she had it.
Mine too...and her symptoms less than mine...O's seem to do better if they are otherwise healthy.

Now I have read that there has never been a case of O- HIV...not sure if that is true, but there is "something" to the O blood type being more resistant to viruses, but especially the negatives.

If you want to go down a rabbit hole, look into the origins of the RH negative blood type...very interesting. Some say from the nephilim but I have also read the blood tested on the shroud of Turin was AB- which is the rarest blood type of all.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I just tested positive for covid , she has copd and I'm a cancer patient so particularly concerning. Anyone use the ivermectin horse paste for it? Can I get dosage and how often you take ? Thanks
My wife and I took the liquid. But it was for animals. It definitely helped. I got it from a family friend that has a farm. I know you already got over it and I’m thankful. Just want people to know I’ve taken it and seen it work.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I took the liquid. But it was for animals. It definitely helped. I got it from a family friend that has a farm. I know you already got over it and I’m thankful. Just want people to know I’ve taken it and seen it work.
I took the paste and was mostly over it in 5 days , my wife wouldn't take it and was sick 9 days . not sure if the Ivermectin was the difference

Latest posts

Top Bottom