Covid 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do recall hearing that those with the O blood groups were less likely to get a severe case, but that's about as far as it went.

Maybe that is why my two bouts of COVID had mild symptoms, primarily a nasty cough, and quick results from a Monoclonal Antibody Infusion and whatever medicine they prescribed the last time. But, the wife and I take Vitamin D3 daily and Vitamin C pills both morning and evening, so those might help as well.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe that is why my two bouts of COVID had mild symptoms, primarily a nasty cough, and quick results from a Monoclonal Antibody Infusion and whatever medicine they prescribed the last time. But, the wife and I take Vitamin D3 daily and Vitamin C pills both morning and evening, so those might help as well.
Are ya'll O+ or - ?

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a script for a inhaler, albuterol. Doc says it should help with my left lung thats getting rattled.

This crap has messed me up, either I am weak, light headed, cant stop coughing, have no energy or I feel like I can take on the world only to collapse a minute later completely washed out.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a script for a inhaler, albuterol. Doc says it should help with my left lung thats getting rattled.

This crap has messed me up, either I am weak, light headed, cant stop coughing, have no energy or I feel like I can take on the world only to collapse a minute later completely washed out.
That sound exactly what was happening to me. Turned out to be an Atrial Fibrillation (AT) problem that I'm sill working with the VA to adjust meds. I'm on a couple of heart meds (to regulate heart rhythm & prevent clots) as well as Albuterol to help breathing.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s how I felt after the fever broke. I was so fatigued that I couldn’t stand up to finish toweling off after a shower, and I could barely stand up long enough for the shower.

Hopefully this means you’ve turned the corner.

ETA: it also turned out that I had low blood potassium after the Rona, so my doctor prescribed a gigantic potassium pill to deal with that. You might ask yours about that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom