Covid Conundrum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure whom your replying to.
It is very real, it isnt at all serious and no one can show me any proof that long term effects are being caused.
Masks are a scientifically proven joke.
Suicide and drug n alcohol problems and other violence in the home have cause more than or equal too the virus in death rates I would be willing to bet but I dont have time to go looking so agree or not at your own risk.
This Fraud infection is a hoax, period

It is very real, it isnt at all serious and no one can show me any proof that long term effects are being caused.
Suicide and drug n alcohol problems and other violence in the home have cause more than or equal too the virus in death rates I would be willing to bet but I dont have time to go looking so agree or not at your own risk.

Not agree. More false claims. Maybe the crazy pharmacist should join this thread. He would find some like minded folks in the tin hat crowd.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.jsonline.com/amp/4333699001

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I’ve yet to see scientific evidence you can or will interpret scientific evidence. I've also yet to see evidence you are alive, sentient, male... Same goes for others here. You may just be a malfunctioning AI bot.

I can play this game too. It's kind of fun. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom