Covid Conundrum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to a couple of doctors I see, there are apparently some indications that taking Vit D and Zinc (cold-eze, for example) help with resistance. Have also heard about the blood type bit.

I took all those all year..... still got it. But I believe in taking them for all around health anyways.

Feet Dry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are comparing me to nazis because I’d turn in idiots that knowingly put others lives at risk? Wow.

Switch shoes. I should turn you in to the FBI because you own guns, probably carry one in public, own more ammunition than you need and are a danger to "public safety". You also post on a gun board so you may be unstable and a risk to other people's safety and put their lives at risk. Get it?

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Switch shoes. I should turn you in to the FBI because you own guns, probably carry one in public, own more ammunition than you need and are a danger to "public safety". You also post on a gun board so you may be unstable and a risk to other people's safety and put their lives at risk. Get it?
i

Man, you read my mind. But what can you do people will be peoples.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apples and oranges. There's a big difference between deliberate endangerment (knowing you have Covid) and a low possibility (you own firearms).
:drunk2:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Not close to the same scenario. Not even a little.

Now, if you saw him out walking the streets just randomly firing off rounds, not at anyone in particular, but just being reckless in general, now you got a situation that is close.

Latest posts

Top Bottom