Covid Conundrum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
tapatalk_648731530.jpeg

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a pretty graph, but it's predictions. AKA worthless.

Woody

It's not predictions. It's observations of actual deaths compared to historical trends....and worth far more than whatever method you are using to proclaim that excess deaths are not increasing.

From the linked page:

"Excess deaths are typically defined as the difference between the observed numbers of deaths in specific time periods and expected numbers of deaths in the same time periods...Weekly counts of deaths are compared with historical trends to determine whether the number of deaths is significantly higher than expected."

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I’ll just do one, cause doing all would be tedious. You can research the other falsehoods on your own.
You said “...that the covid is likely a mutation or progression of the flu.”

So, mutations form different strains of the same virus. Covid is from the corona virus family. The flu is from the influenza virus family. It’s a different species, if you will. It’s impossible for a flu virus to mutate to a covid virus. That’s easy without even researching. Really basic stuff. In the future, I would research before you post, it will give you some credibility. BTW, I’m not a physician expert, I just work every day in the field. I read a lot of misinformation on here, & if I read something posted that isn’t true, I’ll call it out.

"Easy without even researching," you say. Show something that backs up your "really basic stuff" or is this just your opinion as what I said is mine?

Woody

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Easy without even researching," you say. Show something that backs up your "really basic stuff" or is this just your opinion as what I said is mine?

Woody
Lol, it’s not an opinion. It’s high school science. A flu virus cannot mutate into a covid virus. If you need proof of that to be convinced, wow.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The graph posted by O4L that shows an increase of the death rate per 100,000 is likely due to the aging Baby Boomers - a larger segment of the population compared to the WWII generation and those subsequent to the Baby Boomers.

Woody

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, it's all just hype? No hospitals at maximum? No long term health issues for those that have "recovered"? What is all this? How did they fool the entire world?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I see that people continue to share this graphic again and again without actually looking at the listed urls.

The first url is a page that lists deaths up to June 2020 so it obviously doesn't include the deaths from July through Dec when the majority of covid deaths and excess deaths actually occurred.
The second url actually lists a total death count of 3,312,673 for 2020, which is 410,009 more than the 2,902,664 in the graphic posted.
It's also 117% of expected deaths.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I see that people continue to share this graphic again and again without actually looking at the listed urls.

The first url is a page that lists deaths up to June 2020 so it obviously doesn't include the deaths from July through Dec when the majority of covid deaths and excess deaths actually occurred.
The second url actually lists a total death count of 3,312,673 for 2020, which is 410,009 more than the 2,902,664 in the graphic posted.
It's also 117% of expected deaths.
As you can see that is from 12/30/20. Apparently the CDC didn't have all the data in at that time. My bad for expecting them to publish a chart with accurate numbers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom