Covid - Garbage in Garbage out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone that knows about data analytics, knows if the data is skewed, the reporting is wrong. It's called garbage in garbage out.

Somebody (liberals) are skewing test results!

Countless labs have reported a 100 percent positivity rate, which means every single person tested was positive. Other labs had very high positivity rates. FOX 35 News found that testing sites like one local Centra Care reported that 83 people were tested and all tested positive. Then, NCF Diagnostics in Alachua reported 88 percent of tests were positive.

The report showed that Orlando Health had a 98 percent positivity rate. However, when FOX 35 News contacted the hospital, they confirmed errors in the report. Orlando Health's positivity rate is only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.

The report also showed that the Orlando Veteran’s Medical Center had a positivity rate of 76 percent. A spokesperson for the VA told FOX 35 News on Tuesday that this does not reflect their numbers and that the positivity rate for the center is actually 6 percent.

More:
https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/f...s-have-not-reported-negative-covid-19-results

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Conspiracy or incompetence? Widespread wrong results or isolated local testing problems? Whichever pair of glasses you choose to look through will answer these questions.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A close friend's father-in-law recently went to a local testing site, but was unable to be tested as they ran out of test kits before his was administered. He later received a letter in the mail confirming that he had tested positive for the virus. :rolleyes2

I'm reading a lot of these "I know someone" who went to get tested, got checked in, but left before actually being tested but still got a notification that they were positive stories.

It's either becoming internet urban legend (there seem to be a lot of people that know people it happened to, but very few, if any, first person reports verified) or there are a whole lot of labs doing shady stuff. Should be easy to get to the bottom of.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm reading a lot of these "I know someone" who went to get tested, got checked in, but left before actually being tested but still got a notification that they were positive stories.

It's either becoming internet urban legend (there seem to be a lot of people that know people it happened to, but very few, if any, first person reports verified) or there are a whole lot of labs doing shady stuff. Should be easy to get to the bottom of.

I figured that someone would question the degree of separation and nearly didn't mention it because of that. I have no reason to believe that the daughter or her father-in-law would have any reason to lie. I'm a skeptic in most circumstances, but found it interesting as they are both credible sources.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I figured that someone would question the degree of separation and nearly didn't mention it because of that. I have no reason to believe that the daughter or her father-in-law would have any reason to lie. I'm a skeptic in most circumstances, but found it interesting as they are both credible sources.

A lot of times people we thing are credible aren't immune from embellishing a story....like a fishing story almost lol.

This same story is spreading like wildfire on social media...and it's always strikingly the same. That sets off alarm bells in my head.

We will either see the lid blown off a huge lab conspiracy soon, or it will just fade away like other internet urban legends.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That shits all over tiktok and FB. Im sure its allover instagram, titter, and snatchchat too

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the amount of tests per day on July 14th vs April 14th for anywhere in OK? If so what is the percentages of positives then vs now? I would think these numbers should trend percentage wise within a few percent. So it makes sense if we tested 1k a day in April and 10k a day in July we went from 25 positives a day in Tulsa to 250. Still I haven't seen this data anywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom