Covid - Garbage in Garbage out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone that knows about data analytics, knows if the data is skewed, the reporting is wrong. It's called garbage in garbage out.

Somebody (liberals) are skewing test results!

Countless labs have reported a 100 percent positivity rate, which means every single person tested was positive. Other labs had very high positivity rates. FOX 35 News found that testing sites like one local Centra Care reported that 83 people were tested and all tested positive. Then, NCF Diagnostics in Alachua reported 88 percent of tests were positive.

The report showed that Orlando Health had a 98 percent positivity rate. However, when FOX 35 News contacted the hospital, they confirmed errors in the report. Orlando Health's positivity rate is only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.

The report also showed that the Orlando Veteran’s Medical Center had a positivity rate of 76 percent. A spokesperson for the VA told FOX 35 News on Tuesday that this does not reflect their numbers and that the positivity rate for the center is actually 6 percent.

More:
https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/f...s-have-not-reported-negative-covid-19-results
Okay. please report your findings to California, Texas and Florida. Fuk the CDC and WHO we have a POTUS and Governor that are trained in I think.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to me that after being tested, one isn't sure if the test is correct, or not; and if you get a 2nd test to confirm, or refute, the 1st test, one still can't be sure.

I guess the only way to be sure is if one gets sick enough to develop symptoms severe enough to confirm, or refute, whatever test(s) were done

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to me that after being tested, one isn't sure if the test is correct, or not; and if you get a 2nd test to confirm, or refute, the 1st test, one still can't be sure.

I guess the only way to be sure is if one gets sick enough to develop symptoms severe enough to confirm, or refute, whatever test(s) were done
This will blow your mind or not. Integris Okc is full of CV19 non believers.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay. please report your findings to California, Texas and Florida. Fuk the CDC and WHO we have a POTUS and Governor that are trained in I think.

That was Florida. Over 300 facilities were reporting 100% positive results. Go ahead and fall in line like a good sheep.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy shite.... I just realized something....

We've only reported OUR positive tests to the state health department, too!!!!

MY FACILITY is one of the lying, conniving, underhanded sneaky places looking to try to inflate the numbers???

OMG! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN, RIGHT UNDER MY OWN NOSE????

(this is 100% true)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, you are so low risk there is no need to worry.

I just think it is funny anyone uses the WHO as an authority any more, and the CDC is not much better. And frankly with my health, if I get it, I am pretty much a dead man. Luckily I am smart enough not to fall for the BS from either side.

Latest posts

Top Bottom