Covid - Garbage in Garbage out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Feds need to investigate just a few of these larger testing sites or hospitals that are putting out these high rates of positive tests and if an investigation turns out willfully misleading the public or flat out lying to boost the numbers to reflect narrative then they need to drop the hammer on these places and set an example of these places. it would quickly turn around and more accurate reporting would happen overnight.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Feds need to investigate just a few of these larger testing sites or hospitals that are putting out these high rates of positive tests and if an investigation turns out willfully misleading the public or flat out lying to boost the numbers to reflect narrative then they need to drop the hammer on these places and set an example of these places. it would quickly turn around and more accurate reporting would happen overnight.
So screw what the hospitals and front line HC workers are saying? Is this your idea?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the amount of tests per day on July 14th vs April 14th for anywhere in OK? If so what is the percentages of positives then vs now? I would think these numbers should trend percentage wise within a few percent. So it makes sense if we tested 1k a day in April and 10k a day in July we went from 25 positives a day in Tulsa to 250. Still I haven't seen this data anywhere.

From yesterday to today, 10k tests were completed. 1,000 new positives. My public education says that’s a 10% positive rate. Overall percent positive is up over 5.5%. We never saw 10% back in April. I don’t think we even saw 5%.

Bigger news is we are down to 16% of ICU beds available and all the OKC metro ICU beds are full.

That’s a lot for all the “my brother’s cousin’s best friend’s buddy left the testing site before testing and still got a positive test” stories.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
From yesterday to today, 10k tests were completed. 1,000 new positives. My public education says that’s a 10% positive rate. Overall percent positive is up over 5.5%. We never saw 10% back in April. I don’t think we even saw 5%.

Bigger news is we are down to 16% of ICU beds available and all the OKC metro ICU beds are full.

That’s a lot for all the “my brother’s cousin’s best friend’s buddy left the testing site before testing and still got a positive test” stories.
Links to your data sources?

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Talk to any front line HC worker in your area. Watch the local news each day. you might start to see what is happening.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will blow your mind or not. Integris Okc is full of CV19 non believers.

How many of those Rona non believers are actually there for the virus as opposed to another ailment/injury and they simply tested positive and are asymptomatic?

Wouldn’t shock me in the slightest if an overdose or crash patient is being counted as a Rona simply because they were positive.

More government money in having “virus patient” than a patient who simply OD’d on heroin that happens to be asymptomatic.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see the media outlets pushing even promoting this to hard. Causes me to ask what is driving this “over coverage” ? Is it just to get more people to watch the news (sell more air time to advertisers) or is there a political factor behind it. I am not debating the fact that this is making people sick and costing lives just question why we are being spoon fed one side of the story by the media. My guess is this Covid-19 pandemic news coverage will be pretty much over on November 3rd.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So screw what the hospitals and front line HC workers are saying? Is this your idea?

Yep, if they're bumping the numbers, or are incapable of moving the decimal to the right two places, they should be called out. If they're doing this, they're most likely doing the patients a disservice in other areas too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom