Covid - Garbage in Garbage out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
How many of the ICU beds are being used for COVID and how many for other illness? Or is it one of those stats that if an ICU bed is populated, it is counted as a COVID case?

I couldn't find the current one.
FB_IMG_1594908279248.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look on the bright side. All this testing finds all these cases who aren’t dying. It makes us look good. If we didn’t have all these cases of people recovering the death rate would be higher.

Looky here: the glass is neither half empty ner it idn’t half full neither.
Got about six oz. of Covid in it.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
They would have to be honest about wearing a mask during the previous weeks, not just when they show up for the test lol.
That like when the dental hygienist asks who flosses daily. Not even everyone in the dentist office. Its always not as much as I should have or sometimes..

I saw on news a congressmen from Texas saying this time last year the ICU beds were at 95% or something in the mid 90s. So again its how you look at the data. No CV19 this time last year but still high usage of those beds.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen that chart too but can't find it I'll keep looking. Texas last week stated that it's hospitals were 80% full but of that only 20% were covid-19 patients.

That’s the big question. Any time I’ve had to handle something at the hospital and specifically the ICU they’ve had a rather high occupancy level pre COVID. None of this makes sense in any way.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So screw what the hospitals and front line HC workers are saying? Is this your idea?

Umm, yeah! Until they start putting out numbers that can be verified with numbers of ICU patients that are there because of Covid and those that are in ICU because other accidents/elective surgeries, etc. You know, the already verified stories of people dying of preexisting conditions that also happen to have covid and their death is considered covid related. Are you discounting news stories stating that some hospitals and testing agencies are reporting 100% positive tests when initial investigations are now showing it is actually off by about 80%-90%? There has been too much bullchit and politics going on with the whole covid thing for me to nod my head up and down and go along with with people with agendas spew.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Umm, yeah! Until they start putting out numbers that can be verified with numbers of ICU patients that are there because of Covid and those that are in ICU because other accidents/elective surgeries, etc. You know, the already verified stories of people dying of preexisting conditions that also happen to have covid and their death is considered covid related. Are you discounting news stories stating that some hospitals and testing agencies are reporting 100% positive tests when initial investigations are now showing it is actually off by about 80%-90%? There has been too much bullchit and politics going on with the whole covid thing for me to nod my head up and down and go along with with people with agendas spew.
I simply look at what is going on in our local hospitals. YMMV

Latest posts

Top Bottom