Covid symptoms without covid? Is there anything else going around?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife picked up something in OK several weeks ago when we were there moving our first load of belongs for our move. She gave it to her mom who got it real bad seveal days later. She went in for a covid test and was negative. Wife was bad for a bout a week but still has some lingering affects. MIL same thing. My brother got it very bad and thought it was covid due to terrible breathing difficulty. He tested negative for Covid. THere is something going around other than the Vid that is not pleasant.

That is my concern. Or it also being possible that the tests for covid are horribly inaccurate.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious if anyone here knows if there's some other summer bug going around that isn't corona. Been sick for a few weeks now but it hasn't gotten bad enough to warrant a doc visit, but isn't going away on its own.
I've experienced allergy-like symptoms several times over the last couple of weeks. Not sure if it was due to mowing or if it was really allergies. A guy I supervise at work has been dealing with respiratory issues that turned into pneumonia, but he's negative for COVID.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ended up being taken by ambulance to hospital few days ago with a fever of 104. Turns out I have pneumonia. Had actual COVID last fall but this pneumonia is much worse, making me sicker'n a dog.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ended up being taken by ambulance to hospital few days ago with a fever of 104. Turns out I have pneumonia. Had actual COVID last fall but this pneumonia is much worse, making me sicker'n a dog.
I was wondering where you have been. That sucks buddy. Hope you get better soon!

Latest posts

Top Bottom