Covid symptoms without covid? Is there anything else going around?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Ended up being taken by ambulance to hospital few days ago with a fever of 104. Turns out I have pneumonia. Had actual COVID last fall but this pneumonia is much worse, making me sicker'n a dog.
I hope you feel better soon.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious if anyone here knows if there's some other summer bug going around that isn't corona. Been sick for a few weeks now but it hasn't gotten bad enough to warrant a doc visit, but isn't going away on its own.
I'm the same way. I have a cough that I can't get rid of. I've been tested twice lately for covid and don't have it. Been to two doctors and they say a cold or allergies. I don't think they know. Nothing I take seems to help.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ended up being taken by ambulance to hospital few days ago with a fever of 104. Turns out I have pneumonia. Had actual COVID last fall but this pneumonia is much worse, making me sicker'n a dog.
Pray you are better soon. Had Pmonia early this year tested neg 2times for covid

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daughter had covid a couple weeks ago, and now I’ve come down with something. I’m fatigued, achy, and nauseated, but I don’t have fever or breathing problems. I actually have a heightened sense of taste and smell which isn’t helping with the nausea. I’ve only had this for a couple days, and my wife wants me to go to the doctor. I’m going to wait at least a couple more days to see if it goes away.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter had covid a couple weeks ago, and now I’ve come down with something. I’m fatigued, achy, and nauseated, but I don’t have fever or breathing problems. I actually have a heightened sense of taste and smell which isn’t helping with the nausea. I’ve only had this for a couple days, and my wife wants me to go to the doctor. I’m going to wait at least a couple more days to see if it goes away.

I sure wish you wouldn't wait to go to the doctor no matter what your position is on covid shots.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure wish you wouldn't wait to go to the doctor no matter what your position is on covid shots.
I appreciate your concern and will more than likely go, but I’m not one to run to the doctor every time I get a sniffle. I’m actually feeling better today, but if I’m not better by tomorrow, I’ll probably go on Friday. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom