COVID Testing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, you need a test to tell you what you are sick from. Lot of symptoms are non-specific and the treatment is diff depending on the diagnosis. For example, if you have the flu, your not going to be getting remdesivire or MCAntibodies.

True, different treatments for different ailments. But supplements to help build-up your immune system are beneficial for flu or the variants. As for Remdesivir, I would stay away from that. There are many reports of organ failure resulting from Remdesivir treatments. The MCAntibodies are better, but I'd rather try other proven treatments for flu/etc before signing up for the MCA.

What is very disturbing is the instant and vicious attacks on anyone that dare question the CDC, FDA, WHO, and the medical community on their recommendations. They actions are bully tactics and at least to me, indicate their position is very week, incomplete and they are fearful of loosing any argument on facts.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If not sick, no need to test. If you get sick, get tested. I thought mine was just the flu to start. Then it got bad and I was almost to late. It can take a few days to go full blown Covid so be careful. Don't die just because you think you know better.

Oh and while Ivermectin does help some people, it did not help me because by the time I needed more than a maintenance dose, it had jumped to full blown with pneumonia.

Sorry it didn't help you. I am glad I had it. Given how sick I got and how fast it happened (like you, I think I should have started dosing at least 48 hours before I did but when you hurt all the time a new minor ache isn't a reason to get excited until it is and how do you know??) I'm glad I had it and knew how to use it. Pretty sure I'd be in a hospital fighting over a bed right now if I hadn't because the dumb ***** filling in while my doc was out of the office said "Well just wait until it's really bad and then go to the ER. We aren't seeing sick patients here." Well, duh you dumb *****. All I want from you is an Rx for some steroids because I know what that rasp in my lungs and that unrelenting dry cough means but thanks anyway. My doc was none too happy when we video chatted yesterday.

Oh well ... I'm good, and I stayed outta the system so I did my part to keep from straining the system. 😉 I'm glad you and Lavonne are both okay. Sometimes us stupid people get lucky. 😉 Anecdotally speaking, that is ... 😉😂

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"What is very disturbing is the instant and vicious attacks on anyone that dare question the CDC, FDA, WHO, and the medical community on their recommendations. They actions are bully tactics and at least to me, indicate their position is very week, incomplete and they are fearful of loosing any argument on facts."

Interesting, very close to what I feel, but a different subject matter.

What is very disturbing is the instant and vicious attacks on anyone that dare questions Trump, Biden, Dems, or Republicans on their recommendations. Their actions are bully tactics and at least to me, indicate their position is very week, incomplete and they are fearful of loosing any argument on facts.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just curious? what dose of ivermectin did you take and did you take it every day?
I was matching it to my body weight and taking it every other day until I started getting worse that I took it daily. With everything else it may just not been able to cope. Also it is not a cure for everything and I feel there may be more to Covid that they are letting on. It may help with some forms and not others. I would have liked to try it back in 2019 when I first got hit with whatever it was that damaged my lung.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just curious? what dose of ivermectin did you take and did you take it every day?

Ivermectin dosage is based on the patients weight and if you are taking it as a preventative, after exposed or after symptoms.

Basic formula is your weight / 2.2 = K

Preventative:
K * 0.2mg = how many mg of Ivermectin you need once or twice a week

Possibly Exposed:
K * 0.4mg = how many mg of Ivermectin you need to take today, then one more time in 48 hours

Positive Test or starting to show signs of common symptoms::
K * 0.4 or 0.6 mg = how many mg of Ivermectin you need to take daily for 5 days or until recovered.

This is all based on information found https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...LCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf plus take the supplements, etc based on your doctor's recommendation.

My primary care physician didn't want to follow this protocol so I found a different doctor.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was matching it to my body weight and taking it every other day until I started getting worse that I took it daily. With everything else it may just not been able to cope. Also it is not a cure for everything and I feel there may be more to Covid that they are letting on. It may help with some forms and not others. I would have liked to try it back in 2019 when I first got hit with whatever it was that damaged my lung.

Try reading multiple articles on NAC aka N-acetylcysteine I find it beneficial in assisting me. Here is one of many articles https://12e18ded-1ee7-fc9e-ea9e-8d7...d/16aa0e_b3be63b5f6f549bd8f20d80ad0e0aaaa.pdf

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Here is where I start having trouble with the mainstream treatment of IVM and do agree that the vast majority of the general population have no business treating themselves. If you don't follow the directions for your infection level you are throwing **** at a wall. Also, if you do not know how to calculate dosages, again you are playing with fire. (Not saying you don't Rick ... Just generally speaking.)

If you don't know what you are doing find a doctor who will treat you with every thing you are comfortable with BEFORE you need him/her. I had the IVM talk with my PCP nearly 2 years ago. And we've continued that discussion during visits since then. I had my meds in place (my poor rabbits have horrible ear mites ya know), I kept up with FLCCC's updates ... And I waited. I've always said it's not IF you are gonna catch this stuff but WHEN. So far I'm batting a 1000. 😉 When will THAT happen again?? Lol

I can honestly say I will only do 2 things different if I catch it again. I will not wait so long to start taking IVM. And I will set up a virtual appointment with my PCP before I get so sick that some idiot running interference tells me "get sicker then go bother somebody else." 🙄🙄🙄

Finally, when FLCCC started sharing their protocol it was nigh on impossible to get IVM prescribed by MDs in the states because they were unfamiliar with this off label use of IVM. That is why there was ever a "run" on horse meds. People who knew what they were doing went to the nearest easiest source (TSC and Amazon lol) and did what they did. It wasn't until people who skim the notes and then wing it came along and started eating tubes of it like it was a bowl of jello that the trouble started. Darwin was laughing his ass off! I swear!! Probably just rolling his eyes now ...

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I have said before, trust but verify. Docs are just human too until they get way high up in the government cog then they become more like robots because they are locked in by when the political types want.

I will say that I really like my pulmonaligest. Dr Jeremy Moad out of Edmond. He even set down with my and discussed what guns I can safely shoot with my ribs, etc. He did not try to talk me out of it, he asked about me trying to shoot left handed, etc. Big guns are out so I will have to sell my 12 ga too damn it.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I have said before, trust but verify. Docs are just human too until they get way high up in the government cog then they become more like robots because they are locked in by when the political types want.

I will say that I really like my pulmonaligest. Dr Jeremy Moad out of Edmond. He even set down with my and discussed what guns I can safely shoot with my ribs, etc. He did not try to talk me out of it, he asked about me trying to shoot left handed, etc. Big guns are out so I will have to sell my 12 ga too damn it.
Just for the record, and not to be mean, but brain fog certainly plays a part, but you diagnosed yourself with the flu, when you wife had a know case of covid. You may want to not trust your own diagnostic medical skills. (This is a complete case of the pot calling the kettle black, by the way).

When you see blood, from coughing, out your pee or poop holes, eyes, etc... get thee to thy emergency room pronto!

Glad you are back home!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just for the record, and not to be mean, but brain fog certainly plays a part, but you diagnosed yourself with the flu, when you wife had a know case of covid. You may want to not trust your own diagnostic medical skills. (This is a complete case of the pot calling the kettle black, by the way).

When you see blood, from coughing, out your pee or poop holes, eyes, etc... get thee to thy emergency room pronto!

Glad you are back home!
Wife had a known case, my results were negative when we had the test at the same time. As far as the blood, my poop in a box test came back negative too, but red koolaid can sometimes make you think you are passing blood. When I felt the pressure in my lungs and shortness of breath I knew it was time to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom