Cox Internet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only one that experiences constant issues with Cox? Their internet is horrible and I have constant interruptions. We cut the cord and stream now. Not that it’s any cheaper but it feels good to send them fewer dollars since I’ve never received the internet speeds or reliability I pay for.

I’m in the Moore area. Am I just in a poorly serviced area or is it this bad for everyone?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
South OKC here and it's generally pretty good but got to be intermittent but more numerous outages. I cancelled it and went to T-Mobile at 1/2 the price. Not as many issues and 1/2 the price. Fixing to go AT&T fibre as much as I loath AT&T.

Cox used to be rock solid when I was in Moore and was for years, but it seems that as the years go by they seem to be sliding downhill. Except for their pricing...

Lowlife

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Del City isn't that bad as far as service. However the price sucks. I am waiting for AT&T to bring fiber to my neighborhood. I want to check that out.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m thinking they all pretty much stink in their own way. Out here in the county we don’t have many choices. Either Hilliary Communications or go with a satellite provider and I refuse to hang another one of those things on my house again. Besides, in bad weather they go out which ain’t good.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cox sucked when we had it. North Edmond. After being out for a couple minutes to 4-6 hours switched to ATT fiber and only issues were when they installed and ground was frozen, so laid the fiber across the street. Yeah, that lasted 2 or 3 days and they had to replace the fiber. Once it was buried, it's been solid. Way better than cox drempt of being.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had cox in OKC & Tulsa and seldom had problems.I have sparklight where i live now because it is pretty much the only option and it usually goes out for 1 -2 hours per day. A new company laid fiber optic cable in my back yard 2 weeks ago and i will be switching to them when it is up and running.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
We have Hilliary fiber here in Elgin...they are pretty good except when there are issues with nodes coming out N. TX, but that's far and few between. IDK if y'all get Hilliary up toward the city but it's worth it, I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom