Coye Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bill will have knives available this weekend at the KGA Custom Knife Show in Norman. It will be at the Cleveland Co. Fairgrounds on Saturday from 9am to 6 pm. Come down and meet the man himself.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bill will have knives available this weekend at the KGA Custom Knife Show in Norman. It will be at the Cleveland Co. Fairgrounds on Saturday from 9am to 6 pm. Come down and meet the man himself.

You going to have some other models aside from the Ridgeback there Bill? (BTW, your site appears to be down)

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I missed your question till now.

Yes, I've got Oscar Mikes for the show and have 105s within spitting distance of being finished.

Wannenmacher is right around the corner :)

yanksdad3

Marksman
Reaction score
I went to the KGA show specifically to meet Bill Coye and to finally see his knives. I took my 13 year old son. Not only did I meet Bill but he took the time to show me the work he puts in his knives the quality is second to none. I ended up buying a Ridgeback for my son and an Oscar Mike for myself. Bill is a great guy and makes a hell of a knife. I couldn't have been more happy with the transaction.

John

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the KGA show specifically to meet Bill Coye...

Thank you sir! It was great to meet OSA-ers and put faces with names.

A lot of really top-shelf work represented at that knife show. It's pretty amazing to be able to walk up to some of those well known makers and just shoot the breeze.

Thanks again John!

i660.photobucket.com_albums_uu322_4mac_photos_0023.jpg

The website is back up but in its Beta configuration. We're working very hard on getting to a place where you can go buy what you want, when you want it.

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanted to give Bill a Five, count them, (5) star rating for customer service and product quality.

Thank you for the kind words!

My deer... my Ridgeback.... and you bloody and doing the work. Life was good this morning! Thanks again Kyle for putting me on the deer, Timmy for the Christmas present and Bill for the knife of course. lol

Nice critter!

I had to dig in to find this thread, it has been bumped off the 3 pages of our Photo Album section.

I've got no content to add to this, but I wanted to bump it up to put it back into view for others, as this is one of my favorite threads on OSA.

Thanks for digging it up. I'll keep the thread alive :)

BC

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I missed your question till now.

Yes, I've got Oscar Mikes for the show and have 105s within spitting distance of being finished.

Wannenmacher is right around the corner :)

You know, I wasn't planning on doing Wannemacher, but I REALLY want one of your knives ... Provided I haven't just finished having surgery (again) I am gonna have to try and convince GC to come up to this one just to meet you and spend some money.

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I wasn't planning on doing Wannemacher, but I REALLY want one of your knives ... Provided I haven't just finished having surgery (again) I am gonna have to try and convince GC to come up to this one just to meet you and spend some money.

Sounds good! I'm on an end cap table in Section 5 right on the main East/West isle upstairs. Whether or not anyone spends money, please swing by and say hello!

:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom