Coye Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i660.photobucket.com_albums_uu322_4mac_photos_105a.jpg

i660.photobucket.com_albums_uu322_4mac_photos_105b.jpg

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In June I've got the Blade show in Atlanta. Then the USN Gathering in Las Vegas in August. Wannenmacher in November.

For those that are interested:

BladeHQ dot com and Fort Henry Custom Knives dot com are going to be carrying my knives soon. USSA in Tulsa will have some in the pro shop as well.

I'll be busy. Better get to grindin'.

Thanks again for all of your support!

BC

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a couple of questions recently about this subject and thought I'd answer them here.

Boker Germany is going to produce the Ridgeback. I was approached by the product manager and the VP at the Blade Show in ATL - the contract has been signed. It will be available Spring 2013 catalog in Europe and Summer 2013 here in the U.S. As a colaboration project it will be made 100% exact to the original design: my logo on one side of the blade, their logo on the other side. It'll be a full production knife and I'm told they'll be around $80.00 to $90.00 each. Handle material and blade steel are still being discussed.

So what does that mean for the hand-made RBs? I'm going to continue to make the Ridgeback for now.

Thanks again for your support!

BC

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a couple of questions recently about this subject and thought I'd answer them here.

Boker Germany is going to produce the Ridgeback. I was approached by the product manager and the VP at the Blade Show in ATL - the contract has been signed. It will be available Spring 2013 catalog in Europe and Summer 2013 here in the U.S. As a colaboration project it will be made 100% exact to the original design: my logo on one side of the blade, their logo on the other side. It'll be a full production knife and I'm told they'll be around $80.00 to $90.00 each. Handle material and blade steel are still being discussed.

So what does that mean for the hand-made RBs? I'm going to continue to make the Ridgeback for now.

Thanks again for your support!

BC

That's awesome man, congratulations!

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SPAM ALERT!

Boker Germany has posted they are taking pre-orders for the European market and the knife will be available May 2013. We should see it here in the US late summer/fall 2013. $90.00. 440C stainless, OD green G10 handles, kydex sheath and "belt clip". The knives will be serialized for the duration of the five-year contract.

i660.photobucket.com_albums_uu322_4mac_photos_20F95FDC_079A_47c55d73001f6ae922e88a7e7e548291dc.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom