Coye Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I like all 3 of these, espec. the Ridgeback.

I like, I want, I must have..... :)

That model has been the most popular for sure. It's a "three fingered" knife - does not have a full sized handle.

The design came out of discussions with a LEO that worked for me for a while - he wanted something small...a "Plan C" if you will. For me the design parameters were to provide a lot of blade in a little packege.

Here's an earlier one with stainless corby bolts versus the torx screws. I personally like the torx screws better.....even though they're a lot more work.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Thanks!

BC

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do the RidgeBacks come with the kydex sheath?

Yes, a kydex sheath with tek-lok is included - these are set up for horizontal carry: left or right hand cross draw.

The sheath has to be made specifically for each knife: handle material dimentions vary and the texturing pattern is unique to each one.

BC

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do the RidgeBacks come with the kydex sheath?

Yes, a kydex sheath with tek-lok is included - these are set up for horizontal carry: left or right hand cross draw.

The sheath has to be made specifically for each knife: handle material dimentions vary and the texturing pattern is unique to each one.

BC

Latest posts

Top Bottom