Craft Holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks great, quality leather and will secure your sidearm. I like leather holsters and hate those cheapie holsters which aren't leather but light and flexible.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm something of a holster snob; I like good leather. Please do let us know how this looks and functions when you get it.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just received confirmation that the holster is on the way from Slovakia. If it's as good as I hope, I'll order another for my 26......it'll have to be more comfortable than the hard plastic bastard I'm using now!

xseler

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1778.JPG
IMG_1779.JPG
IMG_1780.JPG

Glock 36 fit perfectly! As far as fit goes, no break-in will be required. An added bonus is that my 26 also fits perfectly, so I'll not be spending for another holster. I wish that all my things were crafted this well...….

The fit on my side is great. Very comfortable with lots less grip protrusion.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice. I like a nice leather holster! Let me mention www.ubgholsters.com; the man behind the bench making these is jarhead79 here. Nate Gables; he started right here years ago on OSA! He’s out of Utah now but still gives us a discount using code: OKSHOOTERS. Check out his site, he makes nice leather and he’s right here in the USA.

xseler

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice. I like a nice leather holster! Let me mention www.ubgholsters.com; the man behind the bench making these is jarhead79 here. Nate Gables; he started right here years ago on OSA! He’s out of Utah now but still gives us a discount using code: OKSHOOTERS. Check out his site, he makes nice leather and he’s right here in the USA.

I will give him a go for my next purchase. Thanks for the info!

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ubg makes great holsters.
Me personally, if I ever carry leather OWB, it has a reinforced mouth for strength stability and importantly reholstering. It should be mandatory on all leather holsters IMO.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have reinforcement on some; and none on some others. I am not of as strong an opinion as some, I do think it’s a nice option but I don’t know that I’d make it mandatory. I tend to view it the same way I do a thumb break, which I have on none of my holsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom