Craigslist. Lost dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a dog that looked like that on my back porch last night, looking in through the glass door. I thought for a minute he was gonna come through the doggie door, cause it looked like he was scopin' out Rocco's food and water dish, and was gonna maybe come in for dinner. But Rocco saw the stranger dog out there and ran out to chase him off.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard of one getting into someone's kitchen through a pet door. I guess they never had a direct encounter but kept finding strange droppings and sought out advice as to what in the world it might be. I keep envisioning the direct encourter you might have in the middle of the night when you stumble in for a drink of water.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pulled out the grill the other day and took the cover off and what looked like a huge rat's tail was hanging out the bottom. I messed with it a bit and it ran off but I never figured out where it went but it certainly didn't come back...yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom