Craigslist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does Craigslist let you do ammo and gun sales? I know Facebook and OfferUp won’t. Looking for other places and apps to put my items up on. Reading the reviews on some of those buy and sell apps and they don’t look promising lmao.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does Craigslist let you do ammo and gun sales? I know Facebook and OfferUp won’t. Looking for other places and apps to put my items up on. Reading the reviews on some of those buy and sell apps and they don’t look promising lmao.
It does not. I put a reloader up once and it was pulled for "violating Craigslist policy".

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It does not. I put a reloader up once and it was pulled for "violating Craigslist policy".
Well ****. Do you have any recommendations? I saw another gun forum where you had to buy like a membership to sell stuff lol. That was awhile back. Was thinking maybe Reddit, but seeing as that place is ran by the same type of people as Facebook and such, I doubt they would allow gun sales and or accessories.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well ****. Do you have any recommendations? I saw another gun forum where you had to buy like a membership to sell stuff lol. That was awhile back. Was thinking maybe Reddit, but seeing as that place is ran by the same type of people as Facebook and such, I doubt they would allow gun sales and or accessories.
The problem is most sites are national and it requires shipping. This was no issue until UPS pulled the ability a few weeks ago to let non-FFLs ship.

My suggestion is in the classifieds here or maybe another local message board. I am not a big social media guy so I don't know much about how to do that kind of thing. I have sold on here and it works great.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem is most sites are national and it requires shipping. This was no issue until UPS pulled the ability a few weeks ago to let non-FFLs ship.

My suggestion is in the classifieds here or maybe another local message board. I am not a big social media guy so I don't know much about how to do that kind of thing. I have sold on here and it works great.
Oh, I’m just looking to sell locally. No shipping. Ya, I had one sale on here. I have a few items on here, but no interests lol. So I’m just looking for more ponds, you know. New to the whole gun forum thing, so I’m not sure on if there are other good places or legit groups on Reddit. This is the only place I know of.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220924-175638_Chrome.jpg

They're more like gun show prices but so far no pee pee slaps! 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom